Skip to main content
2389 Main St. Suite 100, Glastonbury, CT 06033 | (860) 266-6726
by Connecticut Registered Agent LLC

Connecticut Foreign LLC Registration

Connecticut Certificate of Authority

If you run an LLC located outside of Connecticut and you want to do business in Connecticut, you will register your LLC as an Connecticut foreign LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Connecticut Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

We can register your foreign LLC in Connecticut for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do it yourself, and just hire us as your Connecticut registered agent. All foreign Connecticut LLCs will need a registered agent. We offer this service from us for $49 a year.

After you sign up for Connecticut registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the foreign Connecticut LLC form you file with the Connecticut Secretary of state, Corporations Division.

After looking at the forms we include in your online account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your online account, and have us do the filing for you for the state filing fees plus $100. As part of that service, we also will obtain the correct documents from your LLCs home state that we need to correctly register your foreign LLC with the State of Connecticut.